Range Up to 20 MVA,33KV
Application: Generation Plants, Transmission Networks, Large & Mobile Substations.
- Design & built as per customer specification.
- Builtin wound core or stack core
- Designed with helical ,disc type as per system requirement
- Compact design, low noise,low losses & low operational cost.
- High short circuit strength & impulse with stand capacity.
- Short delivery time to meet project requirements
Range: 50KVA to 2500 KVA,Voltage class up to 11KV.
Application: Power Distribution System in rural & urban utilities,Medium & Large-scale Industries, Solar Energy Generating Systems, Oil Field, etc
- Compact & low loss, hence economical with low operational cost
- High short circuit & impulse withstand strength
Hermetic Type TRANSFORMERS
Special Type TRANSFORMERS
Range : 100 KVA to 5000 KVA with RMU, or HV breaker and LV distribution panel or standard feeder pillars.
Application: To receive and distribute power in systems located in populated areas , e.g. residential projects factories and high-rise buildings.
- Inbuilt overload & earth protection ensures safety of equipment & persons
- Customised substations with metal or GRP enclosures
- Comply with protection criteria as per IEC 60529
SPECIAL PURPOSE TRANSFORMER
Range: Dual Ratio Transformer, Furnace Transformer up to 20 MVA, Protection Based, Transformer for VSD and VFD application
Application: For all types of special Applications such as furnace supply, industrial drives etc. Variable speed drives etc. & use in power networks for system grounding etc.
- Designed and built to precise client requirements.
- Technical advice on equipment selection is offered before finalising the order.
- Robust design suitable for use in all sort environments for example in steel mills, chemical industries, etc.
PRESSED STEEL RADIATORS
- 300 Wider
- 520 Super
Application: Pressed Steel Radiators are both used in Power transformers and Distribution Transformers.
The new circular embossing introduced enables the transformer oil to be distributed across the radiator at any level which results in even heat dissipation over the total width of the element thus improving the heat dissipation and efficiency in comparison with the radiator types available in the market.
- We are manufacturing Corrugated Wall Panels from CRCA Steel Sheets in thickness ranging between 1.2 to 1.4 mm.
- Corrugated Wall Panels are formed in length ranging from 500 to 1100 mm, with depth of 50 to 400 mm and pitch of 40 to 60mm.
- The Corrugated Tanks are constructed using Mild Steel Sheets/Plates in thickness ranging between 3 mm to 10 mm.
- Compact in size.
- Saving in Steel/Reduction in weight of transformer tanks.
- Saving in oil. Additional reduction in oil volume because of more stability in corrugation (no bulging of corrugation).
- Saving Freight cost.
- Improve heat dissipation.
- Oil cleaning easier and less expensive.
- Elegant appearance and Hermetically sealed construction.
- Due to vertical oil channel greater stability is achieved in comparison with the old system. It means tanks can withstand a higher degree of pressure than before
- Transformer Size : 630 KVA
- Ambient Temperature : 45 deg C
- Heat Dissipation : 4.89 kW
|S.NO.||DESCRIPTION||RADIATOR TANK||CORRUGATED TANK||SAVING PER TANKS|
|1||Weight of empty Tank||461 Kg||269 Kg||192 Kg|
|2||Manufacturing Time||23 Hours||12 Hours||11 Hours|
|:-Saving Per Tanks :-|
|1||Steel Saving||192 Kg||(30 Rs. Per Kg)*||Rs. 5,760|
|2||Labour Saving (Potential)||11 Hours|
|3||Reduce of Floor Area||48%|
|4||Reduction of wieght||42%|
* Tentetive Prices
Note : Above comparision is general and based upon our drawing & specification of 630KVA Transformer.